Where to find a CRM
Map out and ingrain your sales process:
- How do potential customers find you and how do they get into your CRM?
- What happens to those leads once they are in your CRM?
- What steps does your business follow when a lead is received?
- What happens when your sales team closes a deal?
Train your staff how to use the CRM
- Does your team understand why you’re implementing a CRM system?
- Is your business aware of the time-saving benefit the CRM will provide?
- Does your business understand the customer lifecycle and how a CRM can help?.
Use workflow automation to avoid repetition
- What actions are performed on every lead, contact, project…and can it be automated?
- What specific tasks should be automatically assigned to a salesperson once they receive or convert a lead?
- Is there information from one module that if changed should update information another module?
Now, you know the what, why, who and when of a CRM system, it’s time to decide where you go from here. If you have any questions or would like to find out how we can help your business, contact us.